It is my next insect-toy, the bee named Shoosha. This cute bee is continuing my new collection of "Mini-world".
* Shoosha Bee sewn entirely by hand of flock fabric for mini bears,and vintage plush.
* 6 pin-joints (legs and arms are movable, the head can swivel and tilt)
* arms and legs are reinforced with wire so Shoosha Bee can bend them .
* The wings of bee are transparent , soft and relatively durable. Although not worth it tear and crease them specially.)))
* antennae from wire and tiny pompoms.
* Eyes are made by me of polymer clay and coated with epoxy. Tiny sting is also made of polymer clay and coated with epoxy.
* The filler is komforel, rubber granulate in her soft tummy .
* Shoosha Bee only knows how to sit and lie down, able to stand with support only.
* Shoosha Bee have growth of a sitting - 10 cm with a antennae.
Shoosha Bee will come to a new house with a own passport of collectible toys.
Pay instantly with PayPal at checkout.
Payment to the Bank card.
The money transfer.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
Please note that if you do not have a PayPal account, please select the "Pay with a debit or credit card" option and they will just ask for your credit card information. PayPal will NOT ask you to create an account for the payment.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
. Worldwide .
Sending by airmail.
Sent to you within 48 hours after payment and delivery. After sending the report to track the parcel.
Can reserve for 48hours before payment.
Toys will arrive in a new house in the postal box and with own gift box, and will bring passport of collectible toy.
The travel time of parcels in the country:
- Europe: 1,5-3 weeks
- USA: 2-3,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-4 weeks
- Australia: 4-6 weeks
- Italy: 4-9 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-5 weeks